Join a team that values your hard work, encourages development, and rewards innovation!
Arrow Business Communications is one of the UK’s leading independent communications providers, with a mission to deliver a seamless technology experience to all its end users. To make that vision a reality, we need bright and inspiring talent to deliver our ambitious business plan which is to double Arrow’s size in the next three years.
Here at Altinet - a cyber security provider within the wider Arrow group - our values and ethos allow us to create an environment where driven, motivated experts can make a massive impact whilst working at the cutting edge of IT security.
Our people work collaboratively together, and with other industry experts, to drive their knowledge and skills forward to allow them to become experts in what they do.
We work hard to ensure the atmosphere is fun and always reward determination and success. We do this through innovative incentives, high achievers' activities, and constant development and progression.
Take a look at the current vacancies at Altinet below:
To support Altinet’s growth plans, we are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who are excited by the career potential of cyber security. The successful candidate will be involved in a thorough sales training and onboarding programme to ensure they are knowledgeable on our sales processes and the value of our product and service offering.
This role will be based in our Leeds office as you will be working closely with our top-performing Internal Sales Team. The successful SDR will support our top sales people in generating quality new business pipeline via outbound phone opportunity qualification that lead to closed sales.
Altinet is part of the Arrow group and a specialist IT cyber security and storage service provider. We work with our clients in education and both public and private sectors to design and implement a wide variety of solutions to meet the ever changing Cyber Security needs of our customers. We work with a number of leading vendors to ensure that we can define, implement, facilitate and support the right solution for our customer's specific requirements.
- Perform outbound calling to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Understanding and communicating the value proposition to help the customer understand how it will improve their business’s cyber security posture.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Schedule meetings and demos for our Senior Sales Executives
- Working closely with Marketing and Sales by following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with colleagues and customers to support new business growth.
- Consistently achieving KPIs.
- Writing concise emails to highlight the value of our services offering.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Good phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a professional environment
- An ambitious attitude to succeed and achieve career progression
- A competitive nature will set you apart
Before enquiring about a job role below, it is important that you read our General Data Protection Regulations.